Rotary burr is also called debur is grinding tools used by
pneumatic or electric grinder.
For milling,deburring,break edges,trim process welding seams,and
surface processing.polish item surface
Fields of Applications:
For high alloy steels,non-rusting steels,acid-resistant
steels,heat-resistant steels,diecasis,roughing steels,stainless
steel,aluminium,light alloys,non-ferrous metals
brass,copper,zinc,diecasts and plastics.
- CNC FULLY GROUDING,tolerance controlled at 0.005-0.001mm
- Made from Tungsten Carbide K30 Micrograin(hardness is 89-89.8)
solid up to diameter 6mm.
- With steel shank welded to the burr startin from diameter 6mm
- Eight different cut are available(standard single,fine
single,coarse single,double–cut(cross) coarse-double cut,fine
double cut,non-ferrous-aluminium cut,diamond cut)
- All the burrs are available also with a Titanium Nitride
coating(TIN) that makes them tougher reduces surface friction or
with Tiatanium Nitride and Aluminum coating(TIAIN),that makes the
burrs frictionless and prevents binding.
1) not easy broken
2) no dust-powder pollution
3) useing for repairing the hard metal suface,triming item
parts,deburring welding seams.
We recommend to careful choose the cut of the burrs, according to the material to be worked.
TUNGSTEN CARBIDE ROTARY BURR
Direction of use:
1) Please wear protective glasses before using.
2) Do not use it under too much pressure. Keep the speed in
6000-40000 revolutions per minute.
3) Before using,make sure a good concentricity of running burrs.
Vibration can also cause the workpiece hurt.
4) when cutting the workpiece,Please do remove the burr from left
to right. Avoid impacting on hard object.